- Reducing hospitalizations
- Reducing re-admits
- Reducing exacerbations for disabled populations
- Increasing engagement in CM/DM and in wellness programs
- Improving treatments
- Streamlining utilization management
- Predictive modeling for CM/DM selection
In most cases, widespread acceptance has required backing out precursors (such as HCC score) analytically, to show the findings do not change (and instead strengthen). No surprise here since the theory has been around since the 1920s but remains notoriously hard to grasp. These more practical exercises of showing users in their own language have been well received.